Saturday, November 21, 2009

The New Moon

So my wife got tickets to a VIP premier of the new twilight movie "New Moon" we had official lanyards and everything. So being the good guy that I am I went with her. I was fully expecting to be one of five guys there, but I was wrong. Surprisingly about 25% to 33% of those in attendance were male. So we had to wait in line for a couple of hours in the cold so I told my wife to wait in the car. I was surprised that this movie would draw this big of a crowd. There were tons of people and all of the theaters were both being used and sold out. I don’t know what it is but girls go crazy over “Jacob.” There is a scene where he takes off his shirt to wipe away some blood from Belle, and all of the females went nuts and screamed! They all have secret crushes on him, well maybe not so secret some even exclaimed “I love you Jacob!” Anyway it was all an interesting ordeal being there I have never been in the middle of female hysteria over a movie, but the movie wasn’t half bad because the werewolves were awesome they are way cooler than vampires so Belle should pick Jacob.

lants.

No comments:

Post a Comment