Monday, September 28, 2009

It is coming...I can feel it deep inside

The feeling is quickly spreading--it can be felt in the air, seen in the trees, and by what people are wearing. The crispness of the autumn air at dawn or dusk draws me to internally hope for something more. The leaves on the trees are beginning to rebel and fall from their places. The freshness to the air is beginning to encourage people to put on another layer to shield them from this change--but the change is inevitable. I can feel in all over, and it brings a smile to my face. I close my eyes and see...WHITE. It must be heaven for the whiteness fills my viscera to the point of over stimulation and I have to squint my eyes. Not only am I surrounded by this purity, but I am floating on top of it, traveling at great speeds, in and around trees in a fluid motion--like a bird. The whiteness below me buoyantly brings me up and down through this celestial color. Wind wisps past my face, and I feel the bite of cold, but it feels soothing--enticing me to go faster and harder. This must be heaven, for there is no greater feeling, and if it is so, I wish to die and live there forever.

~Pray for snow~
lants.

No comments:

Post a Comment